Trusted Morganton Law Firm Assisting Clients for 90 Years
Knowledgeable advice from accomplished North Carolina attorneys
Combining legal excellence with service to the profession and community, Starnes Aycock Law Firm has roots stretching back 90 years. We’ve served the people of the Morganton area for generations by establishing personal relationships that endure through various types of legal challenges. Our knowledgeable attorneys represent individual and business clients in a wide range of practice areas including family law, criminal defense and estate planning. No matter how complex or difficult your issue might seem, we can protect your rights and handle your legal needs with skill and integrity.
Established lawyers with a reputation for providing skilled counsel
Our law firm has thrived in Western Carolina for nine decades because we are:
- Respected and recommended in the community — Firm attorneys have been recognized by peers and clients alike as effective, ethical representatives. In addition to advancing our clients’ interests, we serve in leadership positions within professional, community and church organizations.
- Focused on results — Our advice goes beyond the letter of the law. With our experience in the Western Carolina area, we have unsurpassed local knowledge to help you pursue a favorable outcome.
- Committed to personal attention — From start to finish, your matter will be handled by the attorney you know, not a paralegal or a faceless department. That commitment to personal service allows us to design a strategy particularly suited to your goals.
At Starnes Aycock Law Firm, our goal is to provide the highest-quality legal representation available at a reasonable and fair cost to our clients.
Dedicated representation for a comprehensive range of legal issues
Throughout Western North Carolina, our lawyers deliver the same high level of advice and advocacy for all types of legal matters, including:
- Family law — For divorce, custody or other family law disputes, our lawyers deliver complete legal support to protect you and your loved ones.
- Child Custody;
- Equitable Distribution; &
- Separation and Property Settlement Agreements.
- Criminal defense — We advocate for clients in criminal defense cases involving all kinds of charges.
- Corporate law — Small and large businesses rely on our corporate law advice to resolve conflicts and keep their organization running smoothly.
- Limited Liability Companies
- Personal injury — If you have been hurt due to someone’s negligence, we can bring a personal injury claim seeking full and fair compensation for your damages.
- Estate planning — Our estate planning lawyers allow you to preserve the assets you’ve earned and distribute them efficiently to those of your choosing.
- Estate Administration / Probate;
- Trusts (including Revocable, Irrevocable, Special Needs and Charitable Trusts); &
- Elder Law.
- Civil Litigation.
We take pride in finding unique solutions for each client and take the time to assess your situation even if you are not sure a legal remedy exists.